Disability * Cancer * Life * Accident * Critical Illness * Flexible Spending
Pacific Educators is one of California's oldest and largest providers of employee benefits to education/school personnel and their families and has been serving RUSD employees since 1971. Products offered include Disability, Life and Cancer insurance. Employees can contact Susana Furlong at 714-639-0962 or email Susana@peinsurance.com
VOYA Life Insurance is the District Sponsored Group Life plan. Benefit eligible employees are automatically enrolled in a Basic Life Insurance policy at not cost to the employee.
- Certificated and Classified employees are provided with $12,500 Basic Group Term Life.
- Management and Confidential employees are provided $50,000 Basic Group Term Life.
- Board and Cabinet Members of RUSD are provided $150,000 Basic Group Term Life.
Supplemental Term Life Insurance is also offered to benefit eligible employees who choose to purchased additional Term Life Insurance at affordable group rates for themselves, their spouse and/or their eligible children.
- Employees can purchase coverage up to $500,000 for themselves with up to $100,000 guarantee issue.
- Spouse coverage is available up to $50,000 guaranteed issue.
- Child coverage is available in $2,000 increments up to $10,000 for children guarantee issue
Contact the Benefits Department for more information
American Fidelity offers Section 125 Flexible Spending Plans, Disability, Cancer and Accident and Life Insurance plans.
Please call or e-mail one of the representatives listed below to enroll or make changes to your existing post-tax plans.
For Flexible Spending Account participants: How to Check your Balance and Claim Status
- Automated Telephone: 800-325-0654, Option 1
- By Internet: www.afadvantage.com
- Call Customer Service: 800-325-0654 from 8:00am to 4:45 pm (CST) Monday through Friday