JOB INJURY REPORTING
· If injury is life threatening, call 911 immediately then notify the district Workers’ Comp Office at (951) 788-7135 ext. 80610 and Employee’s Supervisor.
· All other accidents, injuries, call the district Workers’ Comp Office at (951) 788-7135 ext. 80610 for instructions. Also, be sure to report incident to Employee’s Supervisor.
· For injuries after the business hours of , refer to the Medical Facilities Bulletin attached. Contact the district Workers’ Comp Office immediately and leave a voice mail or call at the following work day.
· R.U.S.D. will not be responsible for any bills for self-procured medical treatment not authorized in advance by the Workers’ Comp. Office. (NOTE: Your private health insurance will not cover bills for work related injuries. You may be financially responsible for self-procured medical treatment.)
· The only exception is for emergency treatment of a serious/life threatening industrial injury.