We provide our scholars with a rigorous, enriching, and engaging learning environment that promotes life-long success.
Every scholar will leave Alcott equipped and inspired to question and contribute to the changing world around them.
The future of our society depends on the citizens we create today!
· Alcott offers curricula and after school programs that emphasize high academic achievementand character development.
· Fully-credentialed teaching staff
· 28 general educationclasses and 3 special education classes
· Journey to Success Program based on John Wooden's Pyramid of Success
· Free H.E.A.R.T.S. after school program (Helping Elementary Achievers Reach The Stars)
· RUSD Band & Orchestra Program 4-6
· Intervention Program: During instructional day and after school
· Science Fair
· Parent Groups: including School Site Council, English Learner Advisory Committee, Alcott School Foundation
· Parent Workshops and Family Events throughout the year