Welcome to the
2015-2016 school year. We are off to a GREAT start! For the safety and
security of all children and of our campus it is important for parents
to remain in designated areas before and after school. Please help us by
following the plan below:
- Students may not arrive at school before 7:25 AM. There is no supervision prior to 7:25 AM.
- Students must go directly to the cafeteria or playground
- Students will eat breakfast inside the cafeteria. Parents are not allowed to enter the cafeteria during breakfast.
- Parents may wait with their children on the lunch court or the quad (the areas in front of the library).
- Parents may escort their children to class at 7:40 AM
parents may wait/monitor their children in the area between rooms B3
and B7. Parents are asked to not wait near the Kindergarten restrooms or
help us to keep your children safe by following the safety and security
plan. Your support with this very important matter is very much
appreciated. Thank you!
- Parents may enter the campus at 2:00 PM from the gate near the handicapped parking.
- Parents must wait in the lunch court until the bell rings.
- The gate by the front office will remain closed until 2:05 PM and should be used only to exit the campus.
in A Pod and D Portables will exit the campus from the Raincross gate
near the handicapped parking. Students may not exit the campus from the
gate near portable D6.
- Students in B Pod and C Pod will exit from the gate next to the front office.
- Parents should allow students to exit the campus.